4. DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL
INFORMATION WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES?
IPI does not sell your Personal Information to any third parties. To provide the Services, we
sometimes disclose Personal Information to service providers for business purposes.
Sometimes we disclose your Personal Information to those third parties, and they sometimes
collect your Personal Information in the first instance and provide it to us.
Our service providers are contractually obligated to comply with all applicable laws, and all
such third parties use your Personal Information only on behalf of IPI and under the instructions
of IPI on how your information may be used and processed. IPI takes reasonable steps to
ensure these third parties use your Personal Information only for the purposes for which they
have been engaged by IPI, that they do not share or sell your Personal Information to anyone
By enjoying our Services and sharing your Personal Information, you agree that we have the
right to share the categories of Personal Information we collect, as identified in Section 2 with
our service providers for the following business purposes:
• Sales – for the purpose of fulfilling requests from you to purchase goods and services from
our Site or at our events;
• Targeted advertising – to provide advertising of IPI’s programs and services on other Sites
• Marketing – for the purpose of direct marketing of goods and services offered by IPI and
our affiliates that you may be interested in;
• Self-Assessment testing – for administering and providing self-assessment testing services;
• Cloud services – for provision of cloud storage services;
• Contractual performance – for the performance of any contract we enter into with you, or
they enter with you on behalf of IPI;
• Web analytics — analytics and search engine service providers that assist us in the
improvement and optimization of our site;
• Medical assessment – for the analysis of medical and health information you submit to
determine if you are an appropriate participant in our live events.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your
Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets as part
of the purchase, transfer, or sale of services or assets;
• If we sell all or substantially all of our assets to a third party, in which case personal
information about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply
with any legal obligation, or any lawful request by public authorities (including to meet
national security or law enforcement requirements), or in order to enforce or apply our
customers, or others.
Whenever we share information with third parties, we will take steps to ensure that the third
parties put in place adequate measures to safeguard your Personal Information, and they will
be required to use any Personal Information for only the intended purpose for which it was